BELTERRA 43 CHANDELIER
The Belterra 43 Chandelier by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is inspired by the lotus flower. This chandelier is designed with petal-shaped LED light guides that beautifully illuminate this modern design and capture the purity of the chandelier's graceful stem-work. Large in scale, Belterra provides a touch of contrast to the light guides when turned on and off. Available in multiple sizes to illuminate the space as a stand-alone piece or make a grand statement by installing in multiples. Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers. Refer to the Dimming Chart for more information.
- Designed with LED light guides to illuminate this chandelier inspired by the Lotus flower
- Includes (2) 6" and (4) 12" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on sloped ceiling up to 35°
- Designed with LED lightguide technology, stunning when turned on and a piece of art when turned off.
- Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and Triac dimmers.
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 85.8 watts, 6096 total delivered lumens, 3000K LED modules. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Ships with (4) 12" and (2) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 35°. 120 volt.
Loading, Please Wait...