KARLA TABLE LAMP
The Karla Table Lamp by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting inspired by the Bauhaus movement celebrating the embodiment of artistic form and function through the design of a ballerina’s perfectly arced silhouette. The dramatic backwards curve holds an LED light guide panel beautifully illuminate the surrounding area. Offered in modern finishes.
- Inspired by the Bauhaus movement celebrating the embodiment of artistic form and function through the design of a ballerina’s perfectly arced silhouette.
- Offered in modern finishes
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Designed with an integrated 3-step touch-dimmer.
- Includes 6 feet of black cloth cord
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 120-240 volt 9.4 watts, 441 delivered lumens, 90 CRI 2700K LED module. Built-in three way dimming. Includes 6 feet of black cloth cord.
Loading, Please Wait...