TELLIUM LED HEAD
The Tellium display head by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting combines simplicity with practical technology. The simple display head puts light where you need it by allowing for a full 360° head rotation and 90° pivot to direct light beam to the desired location. Available in modern finishes. Further customize the Tellium by combining it with the complementary Monorail or Monopoint systems by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting. This low-voltage display head is ideal commercial lighting applications such as retail stores, libraries and galleries.
- High-tech display head that combines simplicity with practical technology
- Precise light beam that directs light where you want it
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Compatible with the Monorail and Monopoint systems by Tech Lighting
- Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 12 volt 7 watt, 750 total delivered lumens, 3000K, LED module. Dimmable with Low-Voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer). Provided with 20°, 40° and 60° beams spread lenses. The inrush current is reduced so that the Tellium LED head can be loaded to a standard 70% of the transformer's maximum rated wattage. Additionally, the dimming performance will be more stable and have a lower minimum dim level than the existing integrated LED heads. 360° head rotation and 90° pivot
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note. MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy. Aged Brass is not available for Two-Circuit Monorail. For custom stem lengths, please contact the Quotes Department.
Loading, Please Wait...