I-BEAM 47 LINEAR SUSPENSION
The I-Beam linear by Mick De Giulio for Tech Lighting gently takes on the elements of its name, with a lineal sculptural form that carries dominance in any room. The intrigue of this modern design brings focus to the beams of LED light in an up or down movement. This fixture presents the perfect shape of task lighting for spaces when a minimal statement is preferred over more decorative approaches ranging in kitchen, dining, working spaces or other larger venues.
- Modern shaped linear I-beam shape
- Provides up and down light
- Includes (4) 6" and (8) 12" rigid stems in coordinating finish.
- Fully dimmable integrated LED lamp
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 43.5 watts, 1424 total delivered lumens, 2700K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV, TRIAC and 0-10V dimmers. Ships with (8) 12" and (4) 6" rigid stems in coordinating finish. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 15°. 120V-277V. Up and downlight.
Loading, Please Wait...