PERLE 132 CHANDELIER
The Perle by Sean Lavin is a stunning extension to the popular Collier Series, now offered in soft white glass to provide a different design presence in a room. Available in multiple-length strands for the ultimate customization. Perle can be hung straight down in pendant form or draped from two mounting points for a striking chandelier utilizing the surface canopy or more minimal remote driver canopy. Interweave individual stands to create incredible light sculptures with stunning illumination. The natural brass connectors are custom engineered to support the glass and add additional beauty to the piece. Available with remote or surface-mounted driver options. Predetermined length options allow easy ordering with virtually unlimited versatility—contact the factory for custom configurations. Patent pending.
- Hand-blown glass manufactured in Italy
- This item is made of natural brass. It is a living finish that will patina and warm with age which adds richness. If it gets an uneven patina or spots, a brass cleaner can restore the finish
- Remote and surface mount driver options available. An optional mud-in canopy kit can be ordered separately in conjunction with the ‘Remote’ driver option for the most minimal ceiling appearance
- Contact factory for custom configurations
- For minimal ceiling appearance, order the optional mud-in canopy kit in conjunction with the ‘Remote’ driver. It can be viewed here. techlighting.com/Products/Fixtures/Accessories/Collier-Mud-in-Plate
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details. Patent Pending
Includes 61.6 watt, 2221 total delivered lumens, 90 CRI 2700K or 3000K LED modules. Remote dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. 277V dimmable with 0-10V dimmers. Surface dimmable with ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Remote 120V or 277V. Surface 120V-277V. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 45°.
Loading, Please Wait...