MINI ORBEL PYRAMID PENDANT
The Mini Orbel Pyramid Pendant by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is inspired by Mid-Century modern art with contrasting geometric shapes and a frosted LED globe. The Mini Orbel Pyramid features triangular fins that encompass a frosted sphere of light. Designed at a smaller scale of 6.4 inches wide, the Mini Orbel is offered in three modern finishes, Matte Black, Satin Nickel and Natural Brass that will patina over time. The Mini Orbel Collection is great to install as a single fixture or in multiples with other designs. Complete the look with other fixtures from the same collection, Mini Orbel Round and Orbel Line-Voltage Pendants
- Inspired by Mid-Century modern art with contrasting geometic shapes and a frosted LED globe.
- Offered in in two shapes, Round and Pyramid and three modern finishes, Matte Black, Satin Nickel and Natural Brass that will patina over time
- Low-Voltage pendants are great solution as individual pendants and complement our Tech Lighting Monorail Track System.
- Dimmable with low-voltage or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer)
- Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cable to match finish selection
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Includes 12 volt 9.1 watt 663.1 delivered lumens, 3000K, 90 CRI, LED module. Dimmable with low-voltage or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer). Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cable. Matte Black finish supplied with bronze cable. Brass and Satin Nickel finish supplied with satin cable.