The Tellium display head by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting combines design simplicity with practical technology. The simple display head puts light where you need it by allowing for a full 360° head rotation and 90° pivot to direct light beam to the desired location. The Tellium head is available in two on-trend finishes and can be customized to hang at four distinct stem lengths. Further customize the Tellium by combining it with the complementary Monorail or Monopoint systems by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting. This low-voltage display head is ideal commercial lighting applications such as retail stores, libraries and galleries. Machined aluminum and brass housings create crisp edges. Head rotates 360°. pivots 90° to direct the beam.
- High-tech display head that combines simplicity with practical technology
- Precise light beam that directs light where you want it
- Available in two on-trend finishes, Antique Bronze and Satin Nickel
- Compatible with the Monorail and Monopoint systems by Tech Lighting
- Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers
- Protected by a 1-year warranty. please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Lamp not Included. Rated for 50 watt max. halogen MR16 see pg. 591 of the Tech FL catalog for LED MR16 lamping options. Dimmable with Low-Voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer).
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.
Note. MP includes 4" Round Flush Canopy. For custom stem lengths, please contact the Quotes Department. White finish option ships with Satin Nicekl system connector.