The Sprocket display head by Tech Lighting is simple in design but extremely functional, featuring several modern and contemporary customization possibilities. The Sprocket provides light where you need it the most with its 360° rotating head and pivots 260° on a vertical axis. The removable handle extension on the back serves as a functional addition assisting with pivots and rotations. The integrated LED lamping is neatly concealed within the head of the lamp and can be glare free when paired with any Tech Lighting glare-reducing lens shield (sold separately). This highly customizable display head features two on-trend hardware finishes and six distinct stem lengths. Enhance your space all the more by combining the Sprocket display head with a Tech Lighting free-jack or rail system. This low-voltage display head is ideal for commercial lighting applications such as retail stores, libraries and galleries.
Lamp not Included. Rated for 75 watt max. halogen MR16 lamp see pg. 591 of the Tech FL catalog for LED MR16 lamping options. Dimmable with Low-Voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer).
- Simple design that comes with extremely funcational customization options
- Sleek and contemporary design combined with lighting precision rotating 360° and pivoting 260°
- Neatly concealed lamping for a clean and resuced-glare lighting experience
- Ideal for commercial and residential lighting applications
- Integrated fully dimmable LED lamp
- Protected by a 5-year warranty