SPAN LINEAR SUSPENSION
The Span Linear by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is an ultra-thin architectural fixture that utilizes a backbone of edge-lit guide technology. Appearing as a silhouetted plate of frosted glass when off then illuminates across the entire surface as if the light is coming out of thin air. This ultra-modern linear fixture is available in two on-trend finishes, Satin Nickel and Matte Black. The Span Linear scales at 4.5" in height and 46" width making it ideal for dining room lighting, conference room lighting and hospitality lighting applications. The integrated LED lamp is fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance using a low-voltage ELV or Triac dimmer.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-modern architectural style
- Edge-lit light guide technology
- Fully dimmable integrated LED lamp
- Available in two sleek finish options, Matte Black or Satin Nickel
- Ideal for conference rooms, office spaces and other commercial spaces
- 5 year warranty with no lamping option. 5 year warranty with LED lamping option, visit techlighting.com for more warranty details
Includes 76 watt, 3621.9 total delivered lumens, 3000K, 90 CRI LED linear modules. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV or Triac dimmers. 277V compatible with 0-10V dimmer. Ships with twelve feet field cuttable cable. Can be installed on a sloped ceiling up to 45°.
Generate your item by selecting an option from each category below. Once you have chosen all options, your part number will be generated below.