ORBEL PYRAMID PENDANT
The Orbel Collection by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting is inspired by Mid-Century modern art with contrasting geometric shapes. The Orbel Pyramid pendant features metal triangles that encompass a frosted sphere of light. Designed with an 18 inch pyramid width and offered in three modern finishes, this line-voltage pendant is a beautiful when installed in multiples or combined with the Orbel Round pendant. Coordinate your design with other fixtures in the Orbel collection, such as the flush mount, bath light and wall sconce. Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers. Refer to the Dimming Chart for more information.
- Inspired by Mid-Century modern art, the Orbel pyramid encompasses a frosted sphere of light
- 18” wide and available in three modern finishes, aged brass, matte black and polished nickel
- Complete the look with other fixtures in the Orbel family, such as the wall sconce, flush mount, bath light and round pendant
- Fixture provided with six feet of field-cuttable black cloth cord
- Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers
- Protected by a 1-year warranty. please visit the “About Us” Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
(No Lamp) Rated for rated for (1) 5 watt max. G9 Bi-Pin lamp (Not Included). LED includes 5 watt, 399.8 total delivered lumens, 3000K, LED G9 Bi-Pin lamp. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Fixture provided with six feet of field-cuttable black cloth cord.